I would like to learn a new language. I am already fluent in English and Vietnamese. In addition to English, I have also picked up a few new languages along the way: Spanish, Thai, Japanese and Mandarin. I only learned Japanese for fun to watch anime, but now I need to learn a more useful language!
Now I would like to learn French. Below are some reason you should learn French too!
- French is the second largest language used along with English!
- It will help you advance your career if your interested in working in France
- Famous Scientist are from France!
- You can visit Paris
- It’s fun to learn
To get into grad school or med school your (science) GPA must be 3.5 or above. If you don’t have that, consider changing your major or going back to school to start your quest over again. The last 60 units (your last two years) of undergrad/grad courses you take must be a 3.0 GPA or above.
Here is what i’ll be doing for the next two years
- Take fun technical courses at community college
- Take online extension courses
- Take open enrollment courses at my local university
Keep in mind that school doesn’t really guarantee you a job. It is up to you to network with professionals and make new friends along the way that can help you get your foot in the door. So the courses that you take will be just for fun to boast up your gpa. If the class is not fun, don’t take them.