I’ve been using this phone for over 3 months and I decided to write the pros and cons for it:
- It has a 4100 MAH battery (will last you for 2-3 days with medium usage, and over 1 week with light usage)
- Has good photo sharing features
- Access to the Asus Zenfone community
- Has a built in power saving app that lets you save power and block potential power draining apps with a click of a button
- Let’s you keep track of how many hours you have left on your battery life
- Very easy to use
- Easy fingerprint unlocking/locking mechanism
- Not too expensive compared to other phones (iPhone, samsungs)
- Access to adjustable themes
- It’s a phone so don’t expect high quality DSLR photos.
- The microsd card when inserted into your phone can be used as internal storage but it must be formatted to only read files from your phone.
- Playing games too long can overheat and cause your microsd card to malfunction.
That’s all I have for now. I will post updates when I find more information to share