- Read books about ninjitsu and follow their philosophy and morals.
- Practice ninjitsu in privacy, don’t tell anyone your studying this
- Don’t dress like a ninja, dress like a normal person to blend in.
- Learn to be stealthy and sociable and friendly to everyone
- Learn how to fight, pick any martial arts you want. But don’t tell people that you practice martial arts and always avoid fights at all cost.
- Learn how to control your emotions
- Develop good people skills
- Learn how to use weapons
- Learn how to escape hazardous situations
- Practice safe and be careful out there. It’s 2017 and not everyone can summon dragons or throw fireballs with their hands.