I thought I write down what kind of exercises I did today at the gym just to keep track of my progress. I know there is a social network called body space to keep track of exercises but I figured it’s easier to write it on my own blog instead.
- Widegrip late pull down – To learn about this exercises check out the bodybuilding guide.
- For this exercise I started at 60 lbs and did 15 reps.
- Then 80lbs and did 8reps
- Then I went to 90 and had trouble maintaining my form with two reps
- 70lbs 12reps
- 80 lbs and 5 reps
- Then I dropped it back to 70 and did 8 reps 3 times. I took a 30 second break in between.
- Chin up
- 12 reps x3
- 15 reps x3
- Dumbell bench Press (click to see the bodybuilding website for information on how to do this website)
- 30 lbs 15 reps
- 37.5 lbs 12 reps
- 40 lbs 6 reps
- 35 lbs 12 reps
- Tricep Pushdown (Click for tutorial from bodybuilding)
- 50 lbs and did 12 reps
- 40 lbs and 12 reps
- 30 lbs and 15 reps
That’s pretty much all I did today. It took about 40-50 minutes to complete the entire exercise. I’m not following any exercise program, I am just doing all random exercises throughout the day. Tommorow I will do different exercises or continue the ones from today and hope I can increase the weight.
The goal is to build muscle by exercising to failure until the muscle is exhausted. I’m having a hard time increasing my weights so I’m doing lighter weights with more reps and more intensity to compensate for this. I’m not here to have fun, I’m here to endure pain and get it over with.
Here’s what I ate today, it’s probably not the proper body building nutrition but if I keep track of this I’ll be able to adjust it soon.
Breakfast and morning snacks:
- Rice with fish and vegetables
- Rice with two fried eggs
- Protein Shake (1 scoop)
Dinner and Late night Snacks:
- Chicken drumsticks
How much calories did I had? I didn’t kept track of that. But I know it’s not enough to gain weight and muscle. It’s really hard to eat a lot of food when your so used to eating so little.