For those that are interested in filming/capturing the sunset/sunrise or any other timelapse video, I have three quick tips to give.
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Keep an eye on the people around you and make sure nobody tries to steal your camera.
- Also watch out for strange animals like mosquitos/snake.
- Always bring a jacket with you
- It might get cold at night when your filming sunsets so it’s good to keep a few jackets around
- Bring something to keep you busy like a book
- So you don’t get bored
Below are two more bonus tips just for you because you read this far!
- Bring some food with you so you don’t get hungry
- Bananas, granola bars,
- Interact with people if they walk by you or if they ask you questions
- There will be people walking by and wondering what you are doing so feel free to talk to them and ask them questions before they blast you with theirs.
Below are some questions you can ask
- How do you like the sunset?
- What is your favorite type of dog?
- It’s a good day today isn’t it?
- Where are you going off to?
And here is the link to my Timelapse video on youtube. Please take a look at it and comment on what you think of sunsets.