I’ve been trying to get up early in the morning to film the sunrise but It’s been so cold lately that I haven’t been able to get the motivation to step outside the house.
I know it’s a bad excuse but I need to get over it! Below are three tips to feel warm on cold mornings:
- Start the day off
- Wake up, fold your cloths, fold your bedsheets and brush your teeth right away
- Trap the heat
- Take a quick hot shower, dry yourself and dress quickly
- Drink some hot coffee/ hot cocao.
- Let yourself embrace the cold for over ten minutes
- Once you let this happen and accept the coldness you can start moving
- Go get your heart rate up by jogging to your car or your bike.
- Get moving and get exercising. Jumping jacks
- Now you are ready to start your day!
2. Picture from globewiki how.