Below you will find five ways to ask a girl out. I spend most of my free time exercising, reading and doing photography but I’ve never really tried asking a girl out before. I am unsure of how this skill works so I would like to share what I’ve learned online! Below you will find some useful tips and guides that will help you become successful on your quest of overcoming fear of rejection!
1. Save up some money and plan out how much you want to spend on yourself and the girl that you are asking out.
2. Find out what she likes to do for fun. You can find out in person, online (facebook) or via text messaging. Is she an outdoor adventurer or an indoor person. Maybe she prefers watching movies over hiking or kayaking.
3. Now that you found out what she likes to do for fun, you can plan the event. Keep it straightforward and don’t hide anything. Buy her a giant cookie and then ask her out on a date! You can write it on paper or you can say it in person. If she doesn’t want the cookie or if she says no. It’s ok, you tried your best :). Just go to the gym and run or lift some weights and debrief on what you did right and wrong and move on!
Other ways to ask her out:
4. Get her a little teddy bear that can record stuff. You need to find out if she even likes teddy bears first before you attempt this risky move. Because teddy bears are expensive!
5. Give her some flowers or a single rose or a ballon. Write down : Will you go out with me on a note!
Other things to consider:
- Look confident by keeping your chin up, look forward, keep your shoulders down, keep your chest high, have an upright body and don’t slouch.
- Things not to do: Stare at the ground, cross legs and arms, slump your shoulders, fidget
- Dress appropriately
- Be yourself : talk about things that you are good at and don’t be afraid to share your success!
Try it and let me know what happens on your disaster/successful date! Practice makes perfect, you will never improve without practicing :). I think i’ll try it too and we shall see what happens.