Below you will find three popular exercises that can be performed at the gym. The hardest part about exercising is getting started. Just thinking about going to the gym is hard already. Sometimes you just want to stay home and nap but maybe it’s time to make a change! Don’t you want to change your life :)?
- Barbell bench press
- This exercise will work out your triceps and deltoids pretty well.
- This exercise can be executed with either a close grip or a wide grip
- You can also use two dumbbells instead of the standard barbell.
- Barbell squat
- Your quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes will get really strong when you perform this exercise.
- You can perform squats with either a wide stance or a close stance.
- Keep your back straight when doing this exercise.
- Performing this exercise will improve the muscles in your lowerbody as well as your back.
Thanks for reading and good luck training!
Next time I’ll find some videos on how to properly execute out each routine!
***If you want some more motivation to lift weights, see source #2
2. Picture from http://blog.thegymlifestyle.com/top-100-gym-quotes/