I found an article online about how to learn things faster that I would like to share. I believe that it is tough to learn new things so I decided to share this article to help others learn quicker.
Five Ways to improve your learning skills
- Get in the zone!
- You need to stay focus set the mood to be ready to learn
- You can meditate in silence first before you begin or write down a small plan of what you are going to do and how you are going to accomplish it.
- Practice beyond your ability
- Keep practicing and make mistakes.
- Learn from your mistakes
- Correct your mistakes
- Master one small thing at a time
- Take baby steps to complete one task at a time.
- Find various methods to apply things
- Learn a math problem backwards, think of other situations to answer the questions.
- Practice your study methods in different scenario
- Properly space out your studying or practice.
- So don’t focus too much on one topic, switch topics frequently and rinse and repeat.
Thanks for reading.
Hopefully that helps. It’s really hard to explain these things. Feel free to go to the source link for more information.