I wanted to learn how to be fearless so I went online and searched for how to be bold. I found an interesting article that I wanted to share:
- Be free to express your emotions (fear, vulnerability) without faking it.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Do something that someone else wouldn’t think of doing!
- Talk to people more often and connect with them and what they like to do.
- Speak up. Don’t be afraid to say what you think or how you feel about a certain situation. There will be people that will say the opposite of what you think so be ready for that.
- Take action . Once you figure out what you need to do, go ahead and make it happen. Just go for it.
- Feel free to take risks!
- Ask for help: Don’t give up! Look for a mentor. Don’t stop after one rejection or argument. Seek out a fearless mentor to help guide you in your quest.
- Believe in yourself! Write down what you want to achieve and keep track of it
- Pick up new skills along the way
- Don’t be afraid! Stand up tall and stare fear down directly into it’s eye!
- Think positively! Do whatever it takes for you to be successful!
Here’s a challenge!
Challenge yourself each week by carrying out one fearless task. Write down what happened and how other people reacted. Then write down how you could have acted better to achieve your goals. And what you do that made it so well!
- Saying the complete opposite of what everyone else thinks in a group discussion
- Saying hello to a stranger on the street
- Asking people for permission to be photographed for your photography project
- Asking people to be interview on your videos
- Inviting people to hangout