One good way to chill out this summer is to go to target and grab one of their pan made pizza!
You can sit there for one hour as you enjoy reading notes from your tablet.
Summer is coming up and it can get really hot. Here are some things that you can do on a hot day!
- Visit an ice cream parlor. (invite a friend or go by yourself and get something nice)
- Find a cool, spot under a tree and drink lemonade
- Drive somewhere you’ve never been before, somewhere cooler then outside!
- Go to a shopping mall and stare at people!
- Go to a bookstore and look at the new books!
- Learn a new language! (I’m learning chinese and tagalog).
- Go fishing!
- Go to a swimming pool and play a game of Marco Polo with your friends
- Sell lemonade in front of your house 😛
- Go to a bowling alley and bowl! Invite your friends and see who can score the most. The loser must buy everyone drinks!
- Adopt an animal! Get a dog and be friends with it forever!
- Chill and enjoy life as much as possible!
- Go zip lining!
Thank you for reading my article!
I got these ideas from an online website :
And here is a picture of me eating snacks and chilling out at the library with my laptop :).
Source : http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/54-things-everyone-needs-know-how.html
I found some useful information from life hack that I would like to share!
- Learn how to start a fire without a match
- Learn how to grow your own vegetables
- Learn how to swim
- Learn how to build a website
- Learn how to think critically
- Learn how to dress properly
- Learn how to approach and meet new people
- Learn how to negotiate
- Learn how to toast in front of people
- Learn how to defend yourself against multiple attackers
- Learn how to speak one or two languages besides english
- Learn how to compliment
- Learn how to respond to criticism
- Learn basic first aid
- Learn how to parallel park
- Learn how to say sorry and admit that you were wrong
To view more interesting facts, feel free to visit the lifehack article.
Thanks for reading! Which one of these useful skills would you like to learn in the future? Feel free to commit below.