I thought I share five ways to develop attention to detail skills. Nobody really knows how to show attention to detail, but after reading this you will eventually figure it out!
How to develop attention to detail skills:
- When you have an idea, think about it thoroughly. Plan it, create statements. Don’t go with just the first idea you came up with. Change it up.
- Sharpen up , get plenty of rest
- Perform exercises to help you be a sharp thinker.
- Read a book, crossword puzzles, watch challenging movies
- Have a colleague look over your work. To come up with new and better ideas.
- Study the work of masters!
According to hiring line typepad, attention to detail is defined as having the ability to be able to identify errors so that they can be fixed in a timely manner.
The differences between immunoglobulins and T cell Receptors:
Ig are found on the membrane and can be secreted, T cell receptors are are only on the membrane.
2. Ig can bind to free antigen. TCR requires antigen presentation cells (APC) before it can bind.
3.Ig has two Ag binding sites (bivalent). TCR only has one antigen binding site (monovalent)
4. Ig can bind to protein, carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acid Ag. TCR can only bind to peptide Ag in MHC binding region.
Here is a picture of BCR and TCR
What is that???
Antibodies are components of humoral immunity as they circulate the bodily fluids.
Bodily fluid is called humors in latin.
Antibody can be separated in blood by centrifugation.
A fluid called plasma contains proteins and clotting factors.
Serum: remaining fluid after the clotting factors have coagulated.
IgG : most abundant in serum, there are 4 types of them. IgG1-4. Differ in heavy region of heavy chains. Major part of secondary response
IgM: a pentamer with ten identical binding sites. It is an isotype predominant in primary response. First Ab secreted in primary response
IgA: predominent in body secretions, including mucus and breast milk. Secreted form is a dimer with 4 antigen binding sites. It is also resistant to proteases. Responsible for passive immunity in breast milk.
IgE: associated with allergic inflammation, can sensitive mast call and basophils.
IgD: not associated with an effector function, but express with IgM on surface of B cell. Can serve as a function in regulation B cell physiology.